My Blog has moved!

Thanks for visiting, but my blog has now moved to a new home at www.davidmillard.org, if you have javascript enabled you should automatically be redirected to the right place, if not then please follow the link directly to my new home page.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

ICALT Japan Photos

I've had a chance to organise my photos since coming back from Japan, and also had a chance to play with Picasa (which as you'd expect is very polished and nicely integrates with all Google's other goodies). Turns out that we've all been busy little photo sharers:

Especially Alex's album of bad English translations and general weirdness :-)


My favorite pic is of this ema at the Meiji Jingu shrine (prayers written on wooden plaques at the shrine) . There's something oddly satisying about flying 5000 miles and finding a homage to the flying spagetti monster :-)

No comments: