My Blog has moved!

Thanks for visiting, but my blog has now moved to a new home at www.davidmillard.org, if you have javascript enabled you should automatically be redirected to the right place, if not then please follow the link directly to my new home page.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Within Temptation

Why am I always the last to hear about bands? Rock music is a guilty passion of mine and last month I spent a few idle hours on Youtube looking at a number of Symphonic Metal Bands and wondering if I should speculatively buy an album or two. In the end I found this group called Within Temptation from the Netherlands and bought a couple of their albums.

Now Im totally addicted. If you were generous you'd call their stuff romantic, but really its classic rollicking cheesy goth rock. I love it.

Now I find out that they're on the front cover of Kerrang! and tipped to be massive in the UK :-/

Oh well - it doesnt stop them being great.

No comments: